Prams???

SH88

Reaction score
I'm 19 weeks and although we're not looking to buy one yet hubby an I are trying to sniff out the best pram to go for? We've recently been looking at the silver cross wayfarer but it's not in stores yet so can't test it out. Just wondered what everyone else was thinking of getting and if people had found any super prams out there? Xx

I love my super pram! It was bloody pricey (we paid £800 on offer) but we absolutely LOVE IT!

Ours is the Orbit Baby G2 :)

We didn't really entertain any others :)

Hey think I'm going for bugaboo buffalo ( not out until September )

I was thinking of the silver cross surf (the multi terrain one) or the stokkes crusi ..... But after demos on the bugaboo think I'm going for this one xxx

Last edited:
I've got bugaboo cameleon in Sahara. Loved the icandy initially til we went to John Lewis and they are so heavy. Bugaboo is good for us as we only store the material on the carry cot and its all washable x

Last edited:
I got the silvercross 3d vogue in pearl - I adore it! Even better it was reduced from £400 to £185 :D x

I've got the Stokke cruisi. We got the pram & pushchair & then the car seat for free from Mothercare. It still cost over £1k but it'll last a good few years due to getting the pushchair attachment too. I got it in a grey denim colour so gender neutral too x

we have ordered the silver cross wayfayrer in damson..i love it x:)

we have ordered the silver cross wayfayrer in damson..i love it x:)

How does the wayfarer handle, look etc we really want to test one out but can't find it in stores yet. Have you road tested it? X

I have a second hand mamas and papas mpx chassis. It's an older version than the one on sale currently but it's still pram/buggy/car seat with cosy toes and two sun things. Got it from a friend of a friend for £150. I have another 3 in 1 system that I got for free from a family friend, never heard of it before but it's an ingelsina. xx

I've hone for a graco evo chilli as need it to be easy to fold and fit in my car x

I'm still looking but the Graco Evo is winning with me so far. We live in a flat (no lifts) so I need it to be light enough for me to carry up stairs.

I have the mamas and papas sola, the lime one as team yellow didn't want a black one especially in this heat. Got the car seat to go with it. My criteria was 4 wheels not 3 and one handle not 2 so I can push with 1 hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back