prams

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

I am in a bit of a dilemma. I am looking at putting a deposit on a pram in a few weeks but there are so many to choose from. I definately need a three wheeled one as I live by the sea and it is easier to push them on the beach.

I absolutely love the disney one but i wanted any feedback on it. i also like the Jane ones but i have heard bad things about this make, plus it is very expensive.

any thoughts

xx

I saw that on at Mamas & Papas they have a good choice! I am after one that faces me all through from 0-4ish I think it is good for them to have someone they recognise to look at! Any ideas anyone (see one I really love but it was £500 so that is a no no) We have a place near us called giraffe in Chesterfield they are soo trendy I like that! My hubby wants shockers and blades on the side for when we go shopping people will get out our way!!!!! We have seen near enough everything we need, just need baby!

Mothercare have some too! good luck

Hi

I had a mamas and papas for both my two boys. i loved the first one but was a bit disappointed with the second one. It's such a hard choice. The only place that ive seen for the disney one is on line, but i would rather buy it from a shop so if there is a problem it is easier to rectify it.

I still like the Jane prams.

xx

Nikki are you American? (Not meaning to sound patronising if that's the word).
Do they call the buggies or something????

A pram is a babies buggy type thing, just not so open. Kind of like a thick moses basket on wheels - don't know how else to describe it :shock:

No rosieroo I'm not joking yes obviously I live in the U.S. born and raised just nobody ever mentioned that word so that's why I asked what it was. That words uncommon where I live..

Apologies Nikki, I assumed you were English which was why your question threw me!

That's ok....but I seriously never heard of that word and that's why I was like what are prams? It's just one of those things everyone knows it as prams or strollers I guess! :oops:

i think quite a few stores in UK use strollers as an alternative to what us english call buggies. I know Mothercare do (or did).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back