Pram Thread - iSafe 3 in 1 vs iCandy Peach

KeelyT90

Reaction score
Morning,

I was just wondering if anyone has used an iSafe 3 in 1 stroller.

http://baby-travel.uk.com/products/...car-seat-footmuff-carseat-footmuff-raincovers

It seems very similar to the iCandy in my opinion but includes everything, the full package, even the ISOFIX base for a fraction of the price. Usually too good to be true.
However, I have read online reviews and everyone has praised it.

I am just wary as it is only sold online so I cant test push it. If it is similar to the iCandy peach I could give that a test whirl instead you see.....

xx

I've not used the isafe travel system but I had a pushchair and I loved it. I've been considering it too. Does it come with a guarantee? Could you buy it and then send it back? It might be worth it.

Also.. Do u have a fb account? Maybe ask on the pram pages for reviews? Xx

It has a 28 day guarantee + a 12 month warranty. I have been reading all reviews on Amazon and on the site I linked above and nobody seems to fault it.

It does look like a copy of the iCandy. I might just chance it and if i don't like it I can send it back I guess. I keep looking at it and it just ticks all the boxes really. I know for sure I wouldn't buy another hauck pushchair that's one thing lol xx

I love the look of the isafe. But I had a venicci with my daughter and it was amazing! I couldn't fault it at all. Loads of storage and great suspension. Plus they're pretty decent price.
Have a look at them Hun.

Tbh If you don't like it I don't think they will have a problem with you sending it back xx

I love the look of the isafe. But I had a venicci with my daughter and it was amazing! I couldn't fault it at all. Loads of storage and great suspension. Plus they're pretty decent price.
Have a look at them Hun.

Tbh If you don't like it I don't think they will have a problem with you sending it back xx
Yes I will thanks. Trouble we have though is, we drive most places due to wear we live and both myself and partner don't have a large boot space in our cars so it has to be a good fit. As we drive most places though, I don't want to spend a fortune, but don't want another cheapy. A happy medium is needed haha xx

My partner had a Ford Fiesta and we could fit the venicci in the boot. Only thing was it was the older style and we had to take the wheels off. Really easy to do, just one button. But the newer models are smaller now. And you can buy the venicci minis now. The baby store stock them but I'm not sure if u have one near you. It may be worth nipping in to a mothercare as well. As they have a list of cars and what will fit. But it's only for the prams they stock. X

My partner had a Ford Fiesta and we could fit the venicci in the boot. Only thing was it was the older style and we had to take the wheels off. Really easy to do, just one button. But the newer models are smaller now. And you can buy the venicci minis now. The baby store stock them but I'm not sure if u have one near you. It may be worth nipping in to a mothercare as well. As they have a list of cars and what will fit. But it's only for the prams they stock. X
Yes I will actually nip in next time I am passing. I have a new shape Ford KA & partner has Peugeot 206 so not amazingly big lol hoping to upgrade shortly after the birth but in the process of buying a house so that's last on the agenda haha.

Thank you x

Good luck with the house. I've also been looking at these. They're a great price again and look lovely. I hope you find what you're looking for xx
2fa061ca7b4084392bd243fe889a628e.jpg

Ohhh yea they are a good price. Thanks very much xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back