Pram shopping

Cazzlou

Reaction score
Been pram shopping today and still not got one!

I hate pram shopping lol

It's now between the oyster and the jane rider! Lol argh

don't know if its any help but we're going for the oyster - like the versatility of it, the colours, and the fact that there are a few various car seats that can be used with it (we're going with a britax SHR car seat....dead easy to lift off as button to remove is on the carry handle)

xx

We went for the icandy cherry but oyster was one of our short list it is a lovely pram!!
xxx

I'm buying the oyster one tomorrow. My friend has one and she loves it. It's so easy to use as well so that's me sorted.

Hope you get one you like soon x

I went to kiddicare yesterday and looked at loads of prams. I had decided that I wanted the stokke xplory. Defo not for the look of it, as it looks pretty stupid. But there are so many benefits for the baby to be in it. She will be high up, and the car seat is the only one that lays flat, which is better for the baby and her back. Im not buying all o the silly gubbins that come with it though... They charge a fortune for it all!

Good luck with buying yours! X

They're both pretty similar I just don't like the oyster fabric for some reason.

am i the only one who's got a quinny buzz! love love love my pram! :D

No winnie, I got a quinny buzz too and am in love with it lol x

mines a red one with the maxi cosi car seat attachment and i keep playing with it!! lol

Well we opted for the Jane rider and it comes tomorrow.

Oyster delivery dates were well into January and Given dd was 4 week early lol

i went for the silver cross surf and we picked it up yesterday i love love LOVE it!!!! x happy shopping

Im a graco girl me had one with Thomas and have got one for this one xx

Pram shopping is a nightmare, me and OH went today but finally decided on the icandy peach, going to order it next week :) xx

how much are you looking at for pram and car seat and base for car seat etc...? xx

how much are you looking at for pram and car seat and base for car seat etc...? xx

really depends on what kind hun, they can range from a £200 to over £1000, the one we are going for is around £850 for car seat, pram and carrycot.

Have you looked at any yet?

Mine was about £530 for buggy, carrycot, car seat, rain covers and foot muff. Def shop around once you find one you like. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back