PRAM PRAM PRAM!!

It's so exciting when you get your pram. I spent ages just wheeling it about the place. xxx

what prams have people got as i havent decided yet

i've got the bebe confort loola cos i really wanted a pushchair that would face me - there aren't many of those around... i love it! :cheer:

I got the same one as you Purple13! It's ace isn't it?! I love how easily it folds up/down and the fact that it faces towards you or away- I also like the rather special parasol attachment thingy!

I'm getting the loola toooo!! :D :cheer: We're the loola gang lmao!!

Its baby bluey colour :D

yeeeess heeere it is!!!

hrdhf.jpg

5abe_1.jpg

I think we are getting the Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe Travel System! We saw it last night and were swinging it around in the store! Seems ace!

I can't WAIT till it arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Im gonna be pushing it around all day! Now where can i get a plastic doll from to put in it? lmao

We can't decide :lol:

Will probably leave it until early March and then decide :roll:

Love the Loola though - DH likes it in oxygen red.

littlepip.... I like your one with the baby facing you, I think thats pretty important too.. so I think I might go and look at them at the weekend.

Does the baby lie flat in the pram bit?
And its a removeable , carryable thing right?

x

Yeh the seat unit bit comes off and you can have them facing you or facing the otherway and you can take the seat unit bit off and just have the car seat on there. they clip on really easily! and it folds up small to. The pram is from birth yeh it lies flat altho not as flat as a carry cot but its still pritty flat.

heres mine :D
(carmen, by emmaljunga)

ive had to store it up my nans now though as my iccle pussycat thinks its her bed!

URL=http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=campics166nd7.jpg]
campics166nd7.th.jpg
[/URL]

ooooooooooo i like that

i much prefer the propa lie flat pram/carrycot type like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members