Pram options?

vegas

Reaction score
So I've started looking at double prams. Does anyone recommend any. I need a one suitable for a newborn and a 17 months old. I don't want side by side.

Baby Jogger City Select, it is quite expensive but a very sturdy double and you don't have one child sat on the floor as with a lot of doubles x

I had the uppa baby vista. Newborn an 16months old. I loved it but it was just far to heavy. I do a lot of walking and couldn't get up kerbs. And that was when they was both small. Boys are 1 and 2 now and iv got the out and about nipper. It is side by side but so easy and light to push. And it does fit through my front door. X

I had an oyster max and it was crap. Really heavy, oldest would bump her head on youngest seat if we went down a kerb!!
Ditched it and got the mountain buggy duet. Again it is side by side but it is as narrow and some singles and super to push. Really easy to do one handed too. Can get carrycots to fit it which I believe if its the new kind convert to parent facing seats as well. X

Thanks for the options guys. Keep them coming! ��

Icandy peach blossom?
As long as you have decent roads near you that don't slant sideways into the road, it's perfect.
Unfortunately I have that problem with mine where we live so unable to use it.
But on flat surfaces, it's great!! xx

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I feel your pain Vegas. Chase was 1 in August so he will be 21 months. I don't want a double buggy at all x

I don't like the look of any double prams! I know I've got to buy one though. I want to find the mountain buggy duet in a shop, I've not seen it anywhere yet but it's supposed to be really slim x

I'm swaying towards the jane twone at the min. But to be honest I'm not overly impressed with any of them ha

I work in a store that sells prams (but that's not my department so I don't know anything about them lol) and I love so many of the double buggies I'm secretly a bit sad I won't need one but hey it wasn't for lack of trying on my part! Silly body lol. I've still got my son's pram a graco one and I bloody adore it I may need to see if I can get a new rain cover for it and things but I hope it still works lol.

Phil and teds Parma are doubles. They are inline and you can pick up a second hand one in great condition.

I may buy a wrap and a buggy board �� Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back