Pram I candy 2016 vs ups baby vista

Aries29

Reaction score
Hi ladies please forgive me if this in wrong place.
Im only in 2nd trimester but I like to be very organized. We are looling at buying the
Icandy peach or the uppa baby vista puschair with their respective carrycot

Financially we are not worried we just want the one that will be best suited to us

Other children are 10 and 13 and no plans For future ones.
We both work and have large cars with big boots
We sometimes stay at my folks house overnight so both these prams are overnight sleepers

We are not concerned with whether there is a compatible car seat as we never put any of our others in the car seat and then push them round- apperntly it's not great for spine development .

Which is best ? Anyone heard anything really good or bad with either pram ?
Easy to replace parts ? Sales service etc ?

Obviously won't buy until 36+ Weeks but would like to get info ready to order it in shop later this year

Hello! I've bought the iCandy peach purely because I really wanted it for my last baby but couldn't afford it - so I got it this time around.

Just go try them both out! I personally think iCandy are really attractive lol xx

Hi Aries29

We tried both (plus many others!) and we decided on the iCandy. It looks great but we also found it nice and light and the most comfortable to manoeuvre.

Last edited:
we have bought the uppababy vista 2015 in black/jake - mainly becuase me and my husband are quite tall and this pram is much higher sitting than others we looked at. It's also very ease to take the carrycot off - button at the top which I found better than the icandy. It also converts to take 2 kids so its future proof. I think the uppababy is more expensive than the icandy peach but we were like you - we wanted the one that suited us best.
P.S I looked into prams for 10 weeks before deciding (going to shops everyweekend) - think I could sit an exam on what they all offered lol

xx

Hi, I got uppababy vista (mica) for my first baby, it was the 2014 model so not upgradeable to double for a newborn so I have also just bought an icandy peach blossom second hand to use as a double. I loved my uppababy, the bassinet seems bigger than the I candy one, the seat on the uppababy pram seems bigger than the I candy. The uppababy seems more sturdy than the I candy but I think uppababy seems a bit heavier and a bit harder to.manoeuvre and takes up a bit more boot space than the icandy does. Saying that I think I prefer uppababy and when 2nd baby is out of the bassinet I'm going to get converters for uppababy to make it into the 2seat double and use that.the uppababy also has a really useful sun canopy so you don't have to use a parasol ( for when we get all this sunny weather ��) xx

Thanks ladies , I agree the icandy is so much more attractive - especially the new space grey frame with peacock blue . The uppa baby vista seems to still be on my mind though. I was dea set on icandy designer edition until I saw the vista in my local town . It sits nice an high etc which I thought was great and re carrycot seemed spacious !! Guess I will have to go to the baby shops - won't the other half be pleased LOL ��������

I went for the uppavista Cruz, as we r not planning on having anymore, mainly Bcos it's a lot easier to use and sits higher....and the biggest factor, weighs a lot less than the icandy!

Was set in icandy originally, then saw the Uppababy and read reviews, which were fantastic... And swung it for us xx

That's exactly how I am . The icandy looks fab but the vista looks just as good and seems to have fab reviews . Although I imagine icandy will hold its price better when I sell ...... Theirs so much decision making with babies :-/

Apparently uppababy sell well on eBay, as they are becoming more popular due to most Hollywood celebs having them...
In America they're one of the most popular and best selling Parms, and r just beginning to get a good following here xx

Last edited:
I heard they are releasing the new vista version this fall in the UK 2016- I'm not due till dec so I'll hold out for it I think :)

I have the uppababy vista 2015 & think it's a lovely pram. Aesthetically pleasing, functional and pushes really well, including one handed while I hold my two year olds hand! We occasionally use it as a double too & both our girls seem very comfy in it. We have it in beige (Lindsay) and it's not as impractical as I thought :lol:

I have bought the icandy peach, i had the peach blossom (double) when i had my younger 2 boys who are now 7 and 5 and I loved it, such a sturdy pram and lovely to push. Sometimes they can take 6 weeks to come in so you might want to look at purchasing before 36 weeks and keeping at a relatives house xxxx

I got the 2013 uppababy when my eldest was born almost 3 and a half years ago. It's survived as a single, then as a double and now a single with the occasional buggy board attached. I use it every single day and it's still in fab condition apart from being so grimy - which actually is my only grievance, you can't take the covers off and sling them in the washing machine. So I occasionally Hoover and steam it. However had I been clever I would've bought a seat liner or two.
I recommend them so much.x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back