Pram help ?mountain buggy

Ttc1234

Reaction score
So I'm having difficulty finding an ideal praso any help would be appreciated.
I would like the following:

Off road / all terrain buggy as we like beach walks
Carry cot and car seat compatible and car seat needs to fit isofix base
Buggy needs to be rear and forward facing
Preferable made for two with addition pack but if this isn't possible - buggy boar compatible.

I know it's quite a lot to ask but surely there's a pram out there to suit us. So far we've looked at city jogger (only front face), Phil and ted (I think only front face). I'm hoping some of the mountain buggies do the above.

Thanks for your help

Xx

Hi, we have a Phil&Ted's and yes it is forward facing but you can get an additional seat which makes it parent facing whilst they are little. We got the carrycot attachment instead. Have a nosey around their website - we have the navigator v2 and it's great off piste.

I can't think of one that would tick all those boxes :( I actually had 3 for that reason. I had a travel system with a carrycot that faced both ways. I then just had a little buggy for when she was 3 months + for short trips as it wasn't worth the hassle of assembling the pram etc.

Then for the stables I had a Phil and Ted which I loved. It was my sisters for her two and I would never ever have bought bit as it looked weird and was a funky green colour! However it was by far the best to push. It folded fairly flat so I just kept it for occasional use. She gave me it as the resale on them is terrible and she thought she would get about £40. So if space isn't an option then it might be worth looking for 2? It also meant that we had a pram in each car and one in the house so never had to worry about that lol X

Check out the Ickle Bubba stomp v3 (new model) there's a good demo on YouTube. I have this, I wasn't 100% impressed with the build quality (odd stiff fixing, messy weld, cosy toes doesn't seem a perfect fit) when I was putting it together but I will give it a go and contact them under the warranty if there are any issues. Considering what you get its really a good budget model. It looks smart and has SO much for the price. I paid 400 introductory offer it might be 450 now. Maybe OK off road considering suspension etc but I'm not sure. I have a newborn but I've not actually used it! Used the car seat loads though.

Carrycot suitable from birth to 6 months - forward & rear facing option
Pushchair suitable from 6 months to 3 years - forward & rear facing option
Galaxy isofix compatible car seat maximum weight 13kgs
Galaxy Isofix base included
Carrycot comes with flexible hood, apron, safety mattress and rain cover
6.5kg lightweight aluminium chassis
Leather handle and bumper bar upgrade
360 degree swivel front wheels (with lock function)
Deluxe foam wheels for a smoother ride
Built in front and rear suspension
Adjustable handle height
Easy action fold without having to remove seat section
Reclining seat unit
Easy action foot brake
5 point safety harness
Removable bumper bar
Extra-large easy access shopping basket
Flexible interchangeable hood
Pushchair foot warmer
Comfortable pushchair seat liner
Car seat foot warmer
Car seat hood
2 x car seat window sun visors

I have a Concord Neo which ticks all boxes apart from the 2 child one but you can get a buggy board. They're made by the same company who make Jane prams and both prams have proper suspension for off roading (we live in a converted farm and have horses).

One of the Stokke prams markets itself as an off road pram I think, it can also be converted for 2 children. I don't know how it compares off-road to the concord or Jane though as it doesn't look to have the same suspension x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back