Pram for 2...15 months apart

OMGbabyno3

Reaction score
Hi,

I am pregnant with my 4th baby.

My first 2 are 15 months apart and we had a Phil & Teds which was ok.

We need a similar thing again but am looking for inspiration!

I've considered Bugaboo Donkey, UppaBaby Vista etc etc!

Any ideas?

I think tandems are good as don't have to worry about width but I hate it when one can't see or have much room.

Help!

My boys are 16months apart. I had the uppababy vista 2015. It was great for walking parks, town's ect. The only think I really struggled with was the weight trying to get up and down curbs. I found it really heavy I couldn't even tip it ! I sold that and got the out and about double nipper! I love it. It's so light and lovely to push. Only downside is that it doesn't parent face. I do wish id have gone for the bugaboo donkey from the start ! Hope this helps x

2 years between my two and I couldn't recommend the baby jogger city mini double enough. It's a side by side but really manoeuvrable and not too heavy folds really easily and fits in most doorways. I had the carrycot for the wee one which was really snug and meant I could see the wee one really well but the pushchair is suitable from birth too. Good luck with having two close in age. Hard work at first but will get easier and they will hopefully be pals!

Oops. Just realised this is your fourth baby. Ignore last bit! Good luck though. X

I've had..... 6 double prams. If I needed another I would defiantly go with oyster max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back