Pram for 2...15 months apart

Discussion in 'Ask a Mum!' started by OMGbabyno3, Jan 6, 2016.

1. OMGbabyno3

OMGbabyno3 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am pregnant with my 4th baby.

My first 2 are 15 months apart and we had a Phil & Teds which was ok.

We need a similar thing again but am looking for inspiration!

I've considered Bugaboo Donkey, UppaBaby Vista etc etc!

Any ideas?

I think tandems are good as don't have to worry about width but I hate it when one can't see or have much room.

Help!

2. heatheror12

heatheror12 Well-Known Member

My boys are 16months apart. I had the uppababy vista 2015. It was great for walking parks, town's ect. The only think I really struggled with was the weight trying to get up and down curbs. I found it really heavy I couldn't even tip it ! I sold that and got the out and about double nipper! I love it. It's so light and lovely to push. Only downside is that it doesn't parent face. I do wish id have gone for the bugaboo donkey from the start ! Hope this helps x

3. GemmGirl

GemmGirl Well-Known Member

2 years between my two and I couldn't recommend the baby jogger city mini double enough. It's a side by side but really manoeuvrable and not too heavy folds really easily and fits in most doorways. I had the carrycot for the wee one which was really snug and meant I could see the wee one really well but the pushchair is suitable from birth too. Good luck with having two close in age. Hard work at first but will get easier and they will hopefully be pals!

4. GemmGirl

GemmGirl Well-Known Member

Oops. Just realised this is your fourth baby. Ignore last bit! Good luck though. X

5. MrsMcc

MrsMcc Well-Known Member

I've had..... 6 double prams. If I needed another I would defiantly go with oyster max.