Praise God - I got BFP!!!

Tamaryn

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I can't quite believe it, but it's true - I'm almost 7 weeks pregnant! :D
I stopped checking out the forum because I felt like I was getting obsessed with the whole baby making thing, and last month just enjoyed spending time with DH. I didn't even suspect I was pregnant when AF was late because we just hadn't been trying, and my cycle's never been that regular anyway. I finally did a test on Fathers day because I had tingly breasts and light cramping which I'd never had before - you can imagine our surprise and delight when we saw two lines appear!!
I just want to say a big thank you to everyone who's ben so supportive over the last five months, and wish you all lots of luck ttc'ing. I know it's not easy, but I'm sure that the key is just to relax and commit your efforts into God's hands. I pray that you will all be as blessed as we have been...

Congratulations on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!! That must have been the best Father's Day present your DH has ever received.

BABY DUST STORM TO THE REST OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations

Fantastic news to you both.

:D :D :D :D :D

Congratualtions!! Really pleased for you!

People seem to be getting pregnant without even actually 'trying' at the moment! Maybe relaxing does definately help it along?!

Wow CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing you all the best for a happy & healthy pregnancy............

Loads of baby dust to the rest of us*******************

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back