Practice for baby?!

KJL

Reaction score
My poor puppy has just puked and pooped all over the carpet...poor little sausage is really poorly :( I was retching having to clean it up (TMI!) and thinking how yuk it was until I suddenly realised what good practice it was for when bubs comes along :rotfl: I've been so worried too and I can only imagine that I'm going to stress out a zillions times more if my baby is ever unwell!

Sorry for the randomness of the post :lol: Gotta rush down to the vet soon as poor thing is really not well :(

Aww, poor thing. What's up with him/ Has he eaten something dodgy? Hope he is ok xxx

DebbieM said:
Aww, poor thing. What's up with him/ Has he eaten something dodgy? Hope he is ok xxx

Thanks guys. Not sure if it's something he's eaten, I'm really worried he has a blockage or something as he started with the puking a couple of days ago and then it got better (after just feeding him plain rice for a day) and now it's flared up again :( Unfortunately he is one of those puppies who thinks anything on the floor is edible so it's quite possible he either ate something he shouldn't have or has tried to eat something that won't pass through. I'm so hoping he doesn't need surgery or something invasive as he's only 6 months old and at two months old had to have life saving surgery after developing bladder stones and nearly going into kidney failure. Nawww I can't bare seeing him so poorly :(

Our Barney is 9 and he is still exactly the same as he was when he was the same age as your pup. He STILL scours the floor for food when he goes out for his walks and spends ages licking the kitchen floor like a weirdo incase we have dropped anything. It's like having a constant wet mop LOL.

He was poorly last year too and was very sick but with medication for about 5 days he got much better and back to his old self. Hopefully yours will recover very quickly too whatever is wrong! :hug:

DebbieM said:
Our Barney is 9 and he is still exactly the same as he was when he was the same age as your pup. He STILL scours the floor for food when he goes out for his walks and spends ages licking the kitchen floor like a weirdo incase we have dropped anything. It's like having a constant wet mop LOL.

He was poorly last year too and was very sick but with medication for about 5 days he got much better and back to his old self. Hopefully yours will recover very quickly too whatever is wrong! :hug:

Nawww my last dog was called Barney (he was a cairn terrier), unfortunately he died last year :(

It's such a nightmare having a dog that eats everything! I have to keep a constant eye on Wooster as he is constantly "mopping" the floor too :? He had a lovely habit of eating his poop too :puke: Apparently puppies do that but I found it quite revolting :?

She's got an infection of her anal glands :puke: and an ear infection

She eats her own poo too and drinks her own wee if she does it in her crate :puke:

Aww, I hope he's better soon :hug: :hug:

I've never had a problem with James' poo, snot or sick when normally I'm quite squimish about those things. I think when it comes from your own it feels like part of you :D

Back from vet, poor Wooster puked all over my mum's car, my legs and my handbag :puke: :( They think it may be a virus so he's had some antibiotic injections, is not allowed to eat for 24 hrs and has electrolytes for his water. Apparently there is some doggy virus thing going around. I hope it is that, we'll be back at vet on sat for another checkup. Poor little thing is now curled up and snoozing :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back