ppost your nursery photos here!

k8_005

Reaction score
my babys nursery pictures, the painting was all done by mu mum for us and then the furniture bought by my mil from ikea (except cot which was given by toms cousin!) im so happy with it!

Last edited:
well here's mine:

That's it. blank, as we haven't started yet!!! FML!

ill post mine up next week need to hang curtains and lamp

right iv re done them from photbucket instead! x

Love it! :) lots of animals to learn :p

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I love yours it's soo cute :) paintings are amazing too x

Here's mine, we just ned to get the pictures up and I need to find a home for the things on my chair lol!

Attachments

• n1.jpg
    n1.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 26
  • n2.jpg
    n2.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 26
  • n3.jpg
    n3.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 22
  • n4.jpg
    n4.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 17
They all look so nice, I haven't got ours quite finished yet but here's a pic of our wall art :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 21
The wall art is lovely hun, was thinking about getting some but not sure if we could remove it without ruining the wall?

Well we had to take a couple of the flowers back off again over a week later and the wall was fine, didn't even bring the paint off, they're very light stickers if that makes sense x

Here's mine, we just ned to get the pictures up and I need to find a home for the things on my chair lol!

Omg you got loads of baby bath and stuff !!

Ah I'm a hoarder, since I found out I was pregnant I have got something every week (the wardrobe is full of nappies too eek), also the grandparents have been sending bits and pieces over....I may open a shop lol x

I'm not actually going to finish mine until baby is here. It's painted and we have the furniture etc but as we're team yellow I haven't been able to do find anything I really like that would be for a boy or girl. I know what I want to do for each so I thought is wait until he/she is here until I order it as they'll be in with us for a few months anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back