Pouting baby

CARNAT22

Reaction score
James has just recently learned to pout, 'tis super cute but he is doing it almost every waking moment.

Do they all go through a 'pouting phase'

I need to get some pics lol

xxxxxxx

Pics would be helpful - I'm not sure if Harry pouts tbh! xxx

A pouts in her sleep sometimes once she's spat her dummy out! It is pretty cute :p She doesn't do it when she's awake though.xx

Oh how adorable!!

Cay does this, but when he does it he looks... Not angry... Frustrated? Like he's trying to keep his temper with someone too stupid to understand something simple... Lol xx

Your pic and that OMG cat have just made me lol! No, Harry doesn't do that, but wish he would - it looks so funny! xxx

Daisy Grace is doing a phase of a squished up face . exactly like this.....
uploadfromtaptalk1373078010157.jpg

She does it all day long and breathes out of her nose at the same time. She does it to strangers when they speak to her and I know why-her daddy does it to her so shes copying. I wish he'd taught her a nice face lol. Think its just a phase tho. I blooming hope! I keep saying the wind will change and she will be stuck with that face!! She couldn't care less xx

tapatalking

So cute! I love pouty faces :D

Scott has always pouted, I recently made this compilation lol

uploadfromtaptalk1373106783951.jpg

Now he pouts and frowns at the same time lol

uploadfromtaptalk1373106866846.jpg

tapatalkin

:lol: Tambo - we were joking about Zoolander!!!

We reckon James has perfected Blue Steele and Magnum :rofl:

xxxxx

Aww cute pics!!

When her head came out, she was pouting apparently (back to back, facing up) and she hasn't stopped since haha pulls some right faces! X

Last edited:
Such cute pics! T doesn't do this, but I guess it's all normal and part of their development - learning how to control their tongues and lips independently so that they can learn to talk! x

My son does it just before he farts lol we say its blue steel lime in zoolandee lol

Jackson does this if I give him a new toy or if he's like concentrating on something the brows come down and he pouts.

Baby expressions are just the best. Who knew just one little look from jackson would instantly make my heart melt LOL xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back