Poundland ovulation strips

Rebec2

Reaction score
Have been using poundland ovultion strips for a few months now and having a hard time reading them im not sure they come up very strong. Here are mine from the last week 2x a day do you think the top ones are positive ??

Attachments

• IMG_6849.jpg
    IMG_6849.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 49
I've got a positive ithink today with poundland ones!

Here's mine.

Attachments

• IMG_7986.jpg
    IMG_7986.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 23
i have the exact same results always a faint line for the last 3 days with First Vue from poundland i did have a strong line last month though but i didnt get pregnant that month so try and try again..i also examine my cervix or see how high or low it is, if its hard or soft to touch, how the mucus is and how it feels, these other ways of learning when you ovulate may be an easier option than the strips... im giving it another try this month with the strips but if it fails il go with my own methods :)

i have the exact same results always a faint line for the last 3 days with First Vue from poundland i did have a strong line last month though but i didnt get pregnant that month so try and try again..i also examine my cervix or see how high or low it is, if its hard or soft to touch, how the mucus is and how it feels, these other ways of learning when you ovulate may be an easier option than the strips... im giving it another try this month with the strips but if it fails il go with my own methods :)

I never feel a difference in my cervix haha
My cm does get like egg whites that gives me an idea deffo and this time after ovulation my cm changed pretty much back to not being stretchy no more.
It's amazing how our body works lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back