Potty training

Zazu

Reaction score
When do you start and how do you know LO is ready?

My mum asked me yesterday if I had tried him on the potty yet, I hadn't even thought about it, I thought it was too early (he is 18months). When is everyone else going to start? Xxx

great to see you around Hun!! Tegan is 15 months and we have a potty she's sat on it a couple of times & done a wee on it but we haven't started Potty training. will probably try when she's about 18 months xx

Thanks, I hardly get a chance to get on here anymore!

Think I will buy a potty then and try him on it a few times xxx

No harm in trying Hun. how are you both? xx

We are both good thanks, Zac is coming on really well, getting cheekier by the day, ha ha! How are you and Tegan doing? X

I think i will introduce the potty at home when lo is 18 months, just for him to get used to seeing it around etc etc....i wasnt going to actually properly train till he was almost two!....... I read some studies a while back, i cant find the link now, and it basically was a research study on toddlers who were potty trained before the age of two, and those at the age of two, and the ones who were trained later, had less accidents and took to it better..... I know some people wont agree and will have their own stories and contradictions, but i think at the age of two lo will have a better understanding??? Let us know how you go on!! Id like to hear what others have got to say too so we can compare!

I've just bought a potty, I'll try him on it and see how it goes x

Tegan is doing fine Hun also cheekier by the day & climbing on everything! im in no rush to Potty train her just didn't think it would do any harm for her to get used to it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back