potty training suggestions please

*saulino*

Reaction score
Hi

So during the day i leave Kiaras pull up off and she runs around naked and she goes on the toilet every time she needs to go ..... but i need some suggestions to get her to still go when her pull up is on???? anyone please help shes doing so good and has done this all on her own
Thanks

hi hun i know its a pain but just try and keep her in knickers all the time, i found that hannah wouldnt tell me with pull ups on but i made a big deal of the knickers, i took her to choose them and then just put them on all the time and before we went out i put her on the potty and i have a potty in the car in case of emergencies.when we get to where we are going i take her again, i did this fr about a week and then she started telling me when she needed to go, good luck hun

Hi

thanks hun , we did buy some underwear the other week and she peed through them but that was before she started to tell me i will try again , thanks :D

mary70 said:
hi hun i know its a pain but just try and keep her in knickers all the time, i found that hannah wouldnt tell me with pull ups on but i made a big deal of the knickers, i took her to choose them and then just put them on all the time and before we went out i put her on the potty and i have a potty in the car in case of emergencies.when we get to where we are going i take her again, i did this fr about a week and then she started telling me when she needed to go, good luck hun

ahhh i hadnt thought of just putting some pants on bray and letting him say when he needs to go thanks hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back