Potty training before age 2

Hayleymama

Reaction score
Any other mamas potty trained there kids before age 2? My daughter just turned 15 months old and she is showing all the signs of I think beig ready am I crazy for wanting to take this leap so soon lol ???:)

Last edited:
I think it's all down to personal choice. Have you heard of elimination c something (ec) potty training? Not sure on the second word. It's where you take the nappies away and watch for signs that the child is going to wee or poo and then put them on the potty.

I'm going to buy a potty soon for my 17 month old but won't be actively potty training until she's 2 in the summer and even then if she doesn't like it then I'll happily wait :)

I was out of nappies full time around the age of 2. My brother was born when I was 1 yr 11 months and apparently I then thought nappies were for babies lol

My brother was out of nappies sooner than that!

I have high hopes for my son lol

I am going to try start around 18 months, well that's the current plan, but it's not set in stone!

DD was 18 months when she potty trained, she was just ready so I listened to her x if she hadn't have been ready I would have waited xx there's a family at the toddler group I go to who's children were both potty trained before two because they were ready x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back