Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Ive been told to get rid of the photo of my self as its to big :cry:
ive TRIED i really have
I tried down sizing on my computer
but managed to lose a very precious photo of me and James together. :cry:
I used Photo bucket to down size :?
Tried to load as an avitar on the forum and it wont except it :x
So posted it as a picture in the main message area.
But the bloody thing has a white border round it, i down sized it why is it there. :?
Its making my post to big :wall: :roll:
I GIVE UP :shakehead:
SAY good bye to my picture :wave: :(
I also dont understand why the words i have premient our seperated meaning my ticker is on the right agian stretching the posts.
I wrote the words together then the ticker is pasted underneath so WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON :wall: :? :x
Im starting to get very anoyed now actually my blood pressures is going up. :evil:
God these howmones make you go crackers over stuff that actually mean nothing.

Hi hun,

I'm OK on computers (used to be a programmer in a past life) so if you want to send the photos to me I'll try and do something with them if you like? It's my username on here at hotmail dot com.

No guarantees I can do it till tomorrow but I'll do my best.

Chill out - it doesn't matter too much :hug:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D
Sorry for moaning ive always been hard on myself and i absolutley HATE feeling like a stupid idiot. I a Redheads short fuze now im preggers im worse im even more like my Ansestor Gnaghis Khan :oops: :rotfl: Sending Pic now
LOL Sarah :hug:

As debecca is going to help, I leave it to her, but if you get stuck for anything else, give a shout. Happy to help.

Fwiw with footers in posts, you do sometimes have to fiddle with the code you use and move it around a little, or chop bits out so it shows up properly. Sometimes the gaps to the next line just shoves everything over not down.

I'd try posting it again and then going and having a look at it in a test post, and then just going back to tinker again. It'll get there in the end. Just might take a bit of practice.

Failing that, when you have the links and images etc you want in your footer, drop me a PM and I'll grab all the code etc and put it in the right place so it shows up correctly for you. All you should need to do then is copy and paste it into the footer space and hopefully it'll work then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back