Posting here so I can get some advice..

Think u r fertile !! From what I've read u still need to use a mini pill when bf as u can still get pregnant if u don't. Periods normally take it longer to start if your bf I think ? ! Sorry not much help I know ! Xx

i now nothing about this hun but didn't want to read and run :hugs: xx

Bf is only 98% effective, I went on the pill when lo was 3 weeks old. I didn't have a period until Lo was having less feeds and more cows milk, so she was 14 months old

Sent from my beautiful iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Thanks ladies :)
Most contraceptions are like 99% anyway aren't they? There's nothing we can use (done a previous thread on that) so was kinda relying on bf! Looks like that's out the window now!! God we DTD lots last month and had a few days off for some reason I can't remember lol.. Good job we did then lol!! Could it be related to the fact I had a few drinks on the 28th??
Hate periods!! :mad: grrrrr!!!!! Lol

My Mw told me your highly fertile after you have just had a baby and that BF doesn't work. I wouldn't want to take the risk anyway xx

That's what I thought.. Is it supposed to hurt so much??? I admittedly have painful periods but this is a different kind of pain to what I usually get :(

I havent got mine yet so not much help maybe you can call your health visitor or midwife? I hope everything is ok xx

My periods started when my son was 2.5ish months old and we started ttc when he was coming up to 8 months old and fell pregnant with weeks!

My OH is getting a vasectomy after this baby lol

I'll ask when I'm at her jabs on Monday.. If I can get there thru this snow!! Thanks ladies :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back