Posterior Cervix and Thick... Anyone else got this?

HopeJoy29

Reaction score
Had an internal examination today my notes say
3/5ths palpable
Posterior cervix & thick

Im due on saturday.... But this does sound promising that i'l go into labour soon.

Any advice is great.

Hi I think it means mw can still feel 3/5th and posterior and thick all mean it's not ready yet, the cervix needs to go thinner and move more forward to be ready, fingers crossed it will happen soon tho

Hi I think it means mw can still feel 3/5th and posterior and thick all mean it's not ready yet, the cervix needs to go thinner and move more forward to be ready, fingers crossed it will happen soon tho

Thanks. Im due in a few days i doubt its goni happen soon xxx

Oh I thought thin was still early and it got thicker, cause mine was thin and they didn't act like that was some kind of sign. Am I wrong then? �� I wouldn't worry too much, hopejoy, my son's head wasn't even slightly engaged yet at 39 weeks and he came just hours after my due date. Things can go quick sometimes!

Oh I thought thin was still early and it got thicker, cause mine was thin and they didn't act like that was some kind of sign. Am I wrong then? �� I wouldn't worry too much, hopejoy, my son's head wasn't even slightly engaged yet at 39 weeks and he came just hours after my due date. Things can go quick sometimes!

Thanks for ur reply xxx

Your cervix has to thin out and mines is thick so it didnt sound like anything will happen soon. Ive had a wee bit of brownish discharge today but i'm not sure if the internal caused this xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back