Posted elsewhere no luck

ShomLouise

Reaction score
My second period is due Thursday but i have no signs of it showing yet ( I normally have backache and moodyness by now)
But i have been testing for maybe 3/4 weeks
I get faint lines or negatives but i was wondering if maybe im only getting faint lines because i cant hold my wee long?

I literally wee every 30 minutes i have a super leak bladder, even have to wake up during the night to go to the bathroom
Could that be affecting the darkness of the line?
I cant hold onto my wee for long as it causes me to be in pain and really uncomfortable

I really don't know I'm afraid. Have you had bloods done? I got my bfp on Saturday, got up to go to the pop at 1am, did the test at 6.30 and got a strong positive. I then did a digital about 5 hrs and at least two weeks later and got "pregnant 1-2". So for me it didn't seem to matter that I hadn't held, I guess I had enough hcg in my system. I don't know if that would be the same for you though but a blood test would def pick it up. I also have absolutely no symptoms other than slightly sore boobs.

I'd suggest going to the doctors and explain and get bloods done to confirm it. If you have been getting faint positives so long something is going on so need to find out, sounds promising tho x

Go to doctor and get bloods. Or, if you're concerned, I think it's possible to get EPU to do a scan if you have been getting even light positives. X

Thank you all for replying
My doctor is going to take my bloods this week hopefully and if it comes back negative im going to ask for a scan
Just hope if i am pregnant nothing is wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back