Posted elsewhere no luck

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by ShomLouise, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ShomLouise

ShomLouise Well-Known Member

My second period is due Thursday but i have no signs of it showing yet ( I normally have backache and moodyness by now)
    But i have been testing for maybe 3/4 weeks
    I get faint lines or negatives but i was wondering if maybe im only getting faint lines because i cant hold my wee long?

I literally wee every 30 minutes i have a super leak bladder, even have to wake up during the night to go to the bathroom
    Could that be affecting the darkness of the line?
    I cant hold onto my wee for long as it causes me to be in pain and really uncomfortable

2. Syd43

Syd43 Well-Known Member

I really don't know I'm afraid. Have you had bloods done? I got my bfp on Saturday, got up to go to the pop at 1am, did the test at 6.30 and got a strong positive. I then did a digital about 5 hrs and at least two weeks later and got "pregnant 1-2". So for me it didn't seem to matter that I hadn't held, I guess I had enough hcg in my system. I don't know if that would be the same for you though but a blood test would def pick it up. I also have absolutely no symptoms other than slightly sore boobs.

3. Tillyfloss

Tillyfloss Well-Known Member

I'd suggest going to the doctors and explain and get bloods done to confirm it. If you have been getting faint positives so long something is going on so need to find out, sounds promising tho x

4. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

Go to doctor and get bloods. Or, if you're concerned, I think it's possible to get EPU to do a scan if you have been getting even light positives. X

5. ShomLouise

ShomLouise Well-Known Member

Thank you all for replying
    My doctor is going to take my bloods this week hopefully and if it comes back negative im going to ask for a scan
    Just hope if i am pregnant nothing is wrong