Post pregnancy hair

NickyB

Reaction score
I'm expecting it to be thinner afterwards, but is it thinner because my hair is nice and thick and stuff during pregnancy, or will it be thinner than pre-pregnancy all together?

I just want to know what to expect?

I don't have thinner hair but I'm frightened to see how much I've been losing my hair since Louis was born :shock:
Not mentioning the fact that he loves pulling my hair :roll:

So far, I haven't noticed any difference in my hair.....hopefully it stays that way!! :cheer:

Sylvie said:
I don't have thinner hair but I'm frightened to see how much I've been losing my hair since Louis was born :shock:
Not mentioning the fact that he loves pulling my hair :roll:

Same here :roll: it's quite scary the amount of my hair that is falling out.

Sam also loves to pull Mummy's hair - as hard as he can :?

I'm losing lots. I can certainly feel a difference when washing my hair in the shower. And poor OH has to keep unblocking the plug hole! But mine didn't start til Angel was around 12 weeks, she's now 20 weeks and it's still going.
Not to mention the tight grip she has on the back of my neck!

Mines gone thinner than it was, so much is still falling out :(

Mine was v thick during pregnancy, but I've developed alopecia since he was born. Had it before and hopefully it'll get better soon. James also loves to pull it - thinking of getting it cut short!

Mine started to fall out a few weeks back and i am still losing loads everyday. The amount that comeout when i wash my hair is :shock: .
It getting on my nerves though now as i am finding my hair is getting everywhere so i have to hoover more :wall:

You lose your hair after pregnancy>? :shock:

I never knew that!!! God oh mighty, my hair is thin as it is, cant be doing with losing any!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back