Post Pregnancy Boobies!

-Cat-

Reaction score
I was just wondering whats going to happen to my breasts after I give birth?

I have gone up from a C cup to a D cup so far. I know that after a couple of days when the milk comes through the breasts become hard and engorged, but what happens next, do they go down again, will they remain a larger size untill I stop breast feeding?

Whos stayed larger forever, or became smaller than they were to start with?

did people who didnt have stretchmarks before the birth, get them from feeding?

Anyone with any experience of this already please let me know what it was like with you.

I went from a B to a D cup in my pregnancys.

I didnt breast feed so for a few days after the birth mine were very hard and sore, but about a week later they settled down, the pain and hardness went but the saize didnt!! so i am still a D cup today :D

IM 37 WEEKS, I WAS A 36 D BEFORE PREGNANCY AND STILL AM? GLAD IN A WAY THO COS LARGE ANYWAY, JUST HOPE THEY DONT SHRINK AWAY AFTER THE BIRTH!!!! :shock:

I also went up to a D cup and so far they havent got smaller!! kind of wish they would thou!!

once milk came in they felt as if they were going to explode!!! lol not painful as such just a little uncomfortable. i wasnt breastfeeding but i was expressing milk which definitely helped with the uncomforatable -ness!!!

didnt get stretchmarks before or after

now jamie is 1 month old, im not breastfeeding but they have stayed they same size so hoping they will go down a bit!!

i have gained a size each time so far. with DD no1 i went from a 36E to a 42E then after went to a 38D with DD no2 i went up to a 42E again then after went down to a 38DD. with this one at the moment i'm a 40E i'm hopeing i don't gain another size this time would be nice to stay at DD that's plenty big enough :D

Hi

I had my baby on Friday and my boobs are now a 38F (I was pre-pregnancy a 36C). I am breastfeeding and now that all my milk has come in they are engorged and I feel like I'm carrying two big bowling balls around. The midwife told me that this pain will go and that they will go back to normal with regard to feel but not necessarily size. I'm also having to wear a bra (even in the bath) as I'm scared that they'll drop off as they feel so heavy!!

Anyway, I hope they stay big as I love big boobs and having a cleavage (just hope the pain goes very very soon!!).

Belle
xxx

HI, after i had my daughter my boobs went huge 3days after giving birth i fort they were gona explode were very pianfull and as im not breatfeeding i was in so much pain so my mum told me to get some epsom salts from the chemist the tub was only £20 and u just put a few spoonfulls in with water and i sat in the bath and after a hour all the milk had leaked out there prob not recomend by midwifes but i was in to much pain and i always swear by the oldwives tales and they defo helped me epsom salts are for constipation but they never made me need the loo.... but if u do go with my advice dont be shy have a good few spoonfulls its not nice but worth it :)

SORRY I MENT £2 LOL I WOULDNT PAY £20 ILD PREFER TO SUFFER LOL :lol:

Im only a 34A....arhhh i know.....but when i got pregnant i went (for me) to a massive 38D....WOW. I breastfed for 2 and a half years, (only gave up 6 months ago) and i only breastfed cause i loved my big boobs. I kept my giant boobs for 2 years, then to my sadness they started to shrink and shrink and shrink and i started to get more depressed cause i was losing something to be proud of. They are now back to normal....GREAT IN NIT. sO TRYING FOR ANOTHER SO CAN HAVE BIG BOOBS AGAIN.....(BETTER THAN A BOOB JOB) To be honest though i did want a baby but it is a tremendous bonus when you get big boobs too. I didnt like the pain they caused but i would go through anything just to have a pair like that again.....he he.
TCC now.
All my love
Jacqui.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27