Post pics of your tattoos!!

Loola

Reaction score
Leading on from the other thread, show us your tattoos!

This is my most recent one, it covered up a really crap one that I had before, and I absolutely love it! I have others but no photos as yet.

bluerose4.jpg

I have got a tattoo on my lower back, it's chinese symbol meaning crazy! I will have to get DH to take a piccie of it for me.

Xxx

Heres my little ladybird I had done when I was 14 (OMG, nearly 20 years ago :shock: )

I hated it for years but then found out the shaman meaning of ladybird....follow your own path and dont be persuaded off it by false Gods...sums be up to a tee so i love it now, I might get it re-coloured one day and maybe add a little flower for it to sit on or something :lol:

tattoo.jpg

Picture803.jpg

I had this done about 4 years ago. Don't think I'll get anymore though. :)

ive got 3, but ive only take a pic of the 2 on my wrists, cos its too tricky to get a pic of the one on my arm, lol.

This is a whirly swirly braclet on my right wrist that ive had for about 3 years. No meaning to it, just thouht it was nice.....

And i got this butterfly last December on my left arm. I actually got it on the day my grandad passed away , which was a total coincidence. He passed a few hours after i got it done, but its nice cos when i look at it i think of him!

samandbump said:
Princess_Puddles said:
Picture.jpg

I had this done in sept this year

i love that, thats were i want my LO's name did it hurt?

that one is lovely. Im trying to think where i can have my LO's names done (but i havent got room on my wrists).......

Its very pretty though! My wristrs tattoos hurt a lot :?

here are mine
5monthson044.jpg

my latest one
my 18th birthday tattoo
20weeks4024.jpg

and my star for the babies i lost
20weeks4023.jpg

heres mine i had for my 16th birthday :) it means beauty ... and when tamerons born im gettin 1 of his name on my wrist 2 :)

mytatoo.jpg

heres mine i had after alana was born..

will also get one for this baby, but im still designing it

ScannerFiles111.jpg

paradysso said:
heres mine i had after alana was born..

will also get one for this baby, but im still designing it

ScannerFiles111.jpg

OOhh i like that. Im so gonna have to think about what i want when this sprog comes along. Ive wanted something to do with Beth for ages...maybe her name or date of birth.......i dunno :think: When this baby somes i want something done...i shall have to have a think.

I have 8 tattoos (getting 9th in jan), only have pics of some of them tho:

My wings and 'Dream' symbol
118.jpg

My iris
145.jpg

Butterflies
117.jpg

Chloe tattoo(am getting this on the other arm for Paige too)
146.jpg

Your tattoos are gorgeous Adele!! Very nice work indeed.

heres my most recent one (not a good pic sorry)
i have 3 more but havent got pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back