Post partum girdle??

I didnt use one of them, but I practically lived in control knickers :lol: IMO they did make a difference as I got my shape back a lot quicker than first time round! But it could have been purely coincidental!

Oooo really? You can get them off eBay or amazon really reasonably priced! I think I will invest. X

how does it help then? Surely if it holds it all in then you're not using your muscles at all...??

I have no clue? I'm not going to lie ha! apparently it gets your muscles used to being back where they where and helps posture so your sucking your tummy in that way? X

ah I see. funny enough I've just been talking to my mum who used to be a mw and she mentioned her grandmother told her that they used to give women big bandages round their middle after giving birth, to help posture and muscles. So it must have some purpose! ;-)

i breastfed, thats the best way to get your uterus to contract back into shape. tbh i was all tender etc and could not have been doing with wearing tight pants just to hold me in lol, i have waist training corsets for that and tho i love them id rather just be comfy most of the time

Midwives here in spain told us not to use amything like this, but they never said why. Breastfeeding twins has sucked my belly right back in, just a shame about the extra few kilos, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back