Post natal bleeding

Olive

Reaction score
Assume that's what it's called!

When I was in hospital was told just to use mat pads, which I have been.

It's coming up to week 5. Is it ok to use a tampon? I really don't know. Starting to feel smelly using a pad all the time iykwim.

X

No tampons I'm afraid. Too risky in terms of introducing infection etc so best sticking with pads. Maybe get some wet toilet tissue so you can freshen up a bit.each time you go to the loo Xx

Rubbish isn't it? I never use pads normally either Im allergic to most of them and like you i felt smelly too but they recon the risk of infection is high so i stuck with pads too. Hopefully it will go soon.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Ah well. Thanks ladies. Glad I checked! :hug: x

Mine lasted about 5-6 weeks with a 3rd degree tear so hopefully it will be gone soon :hugs: xx

Wow mines starting to slow down already and I'm on week three :S I hope I don't have this dreggy, stop start bleeding for another 3wks.. xx

Def stick with the pads, hun, I know they're horrible, but best to get it out asap and keep it out, LOL!

It's horrid isn't it...............I'm going through baby wipes a rate of knots as I hate that feeling you get with pads on!!!

Thankfully it has slowed down the last 3 days and nothing over night so the end is hopefully coming!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back