Post Mortem Results

VickyClare

Reaction score
Hi, as some of you know, we lost our baby on 7th May after going into labour at 23.2 weeks due to a urine/womb infection. We are still waiting for Rebecca's post mortem results, they're obviously completed as otherwise we would've have been able to lay our beautiful baby girl to rest.

Does anyone know how long it can take until we are given the results? I will be seeing my GP Thursday so hopefully she will have some answers?

Take Care x x

I have no answers for you lovely but just wondered how you are? *hug*

Big hugs :hug: I'm not sure of the exact time frame but I know other girls here have been advised approx 6 weeks but have been kept waiting longer. Sorry I'm not much help.xxx

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Hello! Sorry for your loss. I have birth to my son on 16th may there and I got all my blood test results and and post mortum results on Friday there so 6 weeks and they told me it would take 6 weeks. Why don't you phone your consultants secretary? Xx

I got mine when we had our follow up app at 8/9 weeks later.

Hi Hun. Sorry I have not got any advice, but sending you big hugs at this really hard time. Will pm you later xxx

Thanks for your replies. I have called the Dr and have been told that I could be waiting up to 12 weeks :shock: Why oh why do they take so long??

x x

Aww bless u hun 12 weeks is a long time i no that every weeks waiting for the results seeks like a lifetime as u just want amswers mine took about 6 weeks and it felt like an eternaty xxx

Its a very long time, i really hope they sort it out quickly for you, it must be awful being in limbo xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back