Post miscarriage pregnancy with bleeding!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After Loss' started by AiN, Jun 17, 2020.

1. AiN

AiN New Member

Hi all,
    This is my first post and I'm freaking out! Can't concentrate on anything else :(
    I had a miscarriage at W10 in mid march, baby didn't grow from 7W...I miscarried naturally.
    I got my first period 4 weeks after the miscarriage, but after 2 weeks I got another period. And one week later another one. (and all the time I had on/off spotting/light bleeding in between periods!)
    After the last period, my spotting/light bleeding didn't stop so I visited my dr. He saw one cyst in ultrasound, and asked me to take contraceptive for 2 months to balance my hormones. They also did blood test to check ectopic pregnancy or infection!
    One day later, he called and said I'm pregnant! and asked me to go back in a week for another test. And I was still SPOTTING/BLEEDING lightly!!! He said it might be a pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy.
    I have the appointment in 2 days but I am really worried! Anybody has this experience to conceive and get pregnant while bleeding? or anything similar?

Thanks!

#1 AiN, Jun 17, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  2. Princess81

Princess81 Well-Known Member

I don’t have personal experience of it but I am a midwife and have seen this happen on a few occasions before. I hope you get some answers and reassurance xx

AiN likes this.
  3. AiN

AiN New Member

Thank you!

4. Kitana

Kitana Moderator

How did it go hun? Hope all is well!x