Possibly pregnant

LaurenM94

Reaction score
Hi all,

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about a year and no luck so far! Until now possibly..

I was due for my last period on the 29th of September so I am now just over 6 weeks late. My last period came 2 weeks early and was much shorter and lighter than they are usually. Apart from this though and having an increased amount of discharge there have been no other symptoms! :(

So far I have taken 4 pregnancy tests at 1, 2, 4 and 6 weeks late and have all came back negative.

Monday I went for a blood test and got a call back from the doctors yesterday saying they have my results but want to make a phone appointment for Friday for the doctor to discuss them with me.. Why would they do this instead of just telling me the results, surely they would have just said if I wasn't pregnant?

I just want to know now, especially since I know the doctors have the results :(

Thank you :) :)

I am in shock and have to get HCG and more bloodwork done. I dont understand! like I spotted.

P1050037 - resized.JPG P1050042 - Copy.JPG

Hi all,

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about a year and no luck so far! Until now possibly..

I was due for my last period on the 29th of September so I am now just over 6 weeks late. My last period came 2 weeks early and was much shorter and lighter than they are usually. Apart from this though and having an increased amount of discharge there have been no other symptoms! :(

So far I have taken 4 pregnancy tests at 1, 2, 4 and 6 weeks late and have all came back negative.

Monday I went for a blood test and got a call back from the doctors yesterday saying they have my results but want to make a phone appointment for Friday for the doctor to discuss them with me.. Why would they do this instead of just telling me the results, surely they would have just said if I wasn't pregnant?

I just want to know now, especially since I know the doctors have the results :(

Thank you :) :)

Well it could be that you are pregnant as some women can take a long time to show up on urine tests and they did a blood test. I hope the best for you maybe this is it!

The wait is hard for sure just not knowing. As you can see from my thread (this one I started) I am in a confusing situation also.

Also If you want to get more replies, if you start a new thread with your original post, it may get more replies <3

No need to be sorry at all its fine. You can still post in this one I don't mind I just didn't want your post to get lost in all of mine is all <3

Oh my gosh you did! It has the same name as mine is all I am so sorry! lol

I am so sorry I like hijacked your thread I got positive tests today so nervously posted in yours! lol

Haha that's okay don't worry I was a little confused there. Congratulations though! (if that is the result you wanted)

Was a false positive. Good luck to you though! <3 Any updates?

Oh sorry to hear! Doctors said it's came back negative but I'm deficient in folic acid and vitamin D. Think I'm going to get another appointment and see why I haven't got my period because it's almost 7 weeks late now.. :???:

Awww I hope you can get everything straightened out. Definitely look into that 7 weeks is a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back