Possibly pregnant?

Tiffyrh07

Reaction score
Okay before I get lectures FYI I wouldn't care if I was pregnant or wasn't. Just want some advice and personal experience is all. My bf and I were having sex on Sunday without a condom (been together for 6 years) I'm 23 and I'm on birth control, but since last Wednesday I've been on amoxicillin because of an ear infection. I heard that it can make birth control ineffective. Anyways we had sex but he was only going to thrust a few times and then we were gonna take it in the shower, but when he pulled out he started coming or pre cuming so I said you might as well finish, so he stuck it back in (after just wiping it off) and then pulled out again to ***. Anyways could I still get pregnant even tho I was on bc but antibiotics too or is it not a good chance? Also my cycle says that I should of started ovulating on the 7th until the 13th and my last period started on June 26th.

Yes you could, there is always a chance that birth control could fail but there's an increased chance if on antibiotics / medications.

Yes there's every chance you could get pregnant.

Anti biotics significantly decrease the effectiveness of the pill- that's why they say to take extra precautions

There is a chance that you could be pregnant. Being on antibiotics decreases the chances of the pill doing its job properly. It happen to my sister in law.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back