Possible symptoms!!

Lucyboo

Reaction score
I'm approx 11/12 dpo now, anyway had quite a few symptoms so wanna get a test now. I had small bit of spotting about 6/7 dpo, watery cm, very tender boobs, had cramps couple of days ago, today had another small bit of spotting which has gone and also felt bit queasy and really exhausted. It's frustrating as wanna do fmu ideally as its early but went to pop to tesco thinking itsv24 hour and they shut at midnight, aargh!! Just wanna know now...

Good Luck for testing.
I stupidly tested at 10dpo and got a bfn.
Currently 13dpo and going to test again tomorrow if af doesn't arrive today.
I too have sore boobs on and off, constantly dealing nauseous and cramping like hell.
Let us know how you get on xx

Well I got a CBd and got a bfn but I'm hoping I was too early. Wanted to get first response but they didn't have any and couldn't get to other supermarket so ill give it a few more days...

Just had more spotting but no sign of af. Im gonna try buy another test otherwise got to wait until im home to retest at weekend as cant buy any as no shops near hotel im staying in right now. So frustrating x

Ok im getting really confused now. Due on today I think but no sign, been feeling sicky on and off.also been feeling exhausted to the point I nearly fell asleep at work yesterday.. had more wipe spotting last night and gone off certain foods but done a tesco test this morning on fmu and couldnt see a line.

How frustrating!! Hope you get a resolution soon. Awful being in limbo xx

I always found I had better lines in the afternoon rather then fmu. And you aren't out yet x hope you get your BFP this month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back