Possible squinted.......

leean10

Reaction score
I took a test this morning due to checking my hCG levels going down!! It was a complete negative the other day and now I have a very faint line!!

Could I be pg so soon after an ERPC?

Hi hun! I didn't want to read and run. I can't give you any advice as I don't know much about these things!

Wishing you lots of luck!!

xx

Maybe test again tomorrow morning and see if the line is darker! Good luck, fingers crossed for you x x x

how long ago was ur erpc hun? i think you could be but will have to keep testing to see it gets darker was ur urine diluted wen u got a neg? i had this problem after mine some days a neg some days a faint pos for about a week. i know linzie got pregnant 5 weeks after her erpc. hopefully urs isnt lingerin hcg and a real bfp :) xxx

My ERPC was 4 weeks ago on Friday!!

I took a test with FMU the other day and it was negative and it was taken again this morning with FMU and there is a definite very faint line!! I may need to get my bloods done to be sure x

Yeah maybe give your gp a call and tell them whats happening x

I'd keep testing and see if your lines get stronger x

tapatalking!!

fx for u if you can get bloods done that will be good! hope ur lines get darker xxx

Thanks ladies.

I am constantly feeling "damp" down there and with the cramps I think my af is here but nothing at all? x

goodluck hun really hope its a bfp, this happened to me I fell preg 3 weeks after my first mc so must have ov straight away. try get some bloods done or test again in the morning fx for you

Thanks everyone. I will speak to the doctor if I keep getting positives and they keep getting darker too!!

Wow, maybe you caught straight away? Fx for you x

tapatalking!!

That is what I thought but I am kind of hoping not as I feel it may be slightly irresponsible of me.

I will have to wait and see. I will have to get some more tests today I think!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back