Possible miscarriage

Dwint

Reaction score
Hi all i am approx 5 weeks 4 days pregnant and this morning experienced blood loss it stopped then there was more when i went for a wee red in colour and nothing since but seemed alit not just spotting. This is my 2nd pregnancy and i guess i have miscarried i am trying to stay positive but i need to be realistic. Has anyone else had this still remained pregnant xx

Hi there, sorry you are going through this worry! I know there are girls on here who have experienced bleeding and all has been fine. I’ve had a miscarriage myself but was a silent one so no bleeding at all.

hopefully someone will be along shortly to reassure you, really hope all is fine for you xx

Hi there, sorry you are going through this worry! I know there are girls on here who have experienced bleeding and all has been fine. I’ve had a miscarriage myself but was a silent one so no bleeding at all.

hopefully someone will be along shortly to reassure you, really hope all is fine for you xx

Thank you i have a 3yr old son never experienced a one before so i think i am clutching at straws really xx

have you rang your gp or someone to go into epu?

I know a few people who have had bleeding and are now 12 weeks pregnant so could all be ok for you aswell. you're best getting checked xx

have you rang your gp or someone to go into epu?

I know a few people who have had bleeding and are now 12 weeks pregnant so could all be ok for you aswell. you're best getting checked xx

Hi no i have just stayed at home but there is quiet a bit off bleeding so i think its prob inevitable xx

I've had bleeding in each pregnancy. Dd1 there was red blood for a day at 15 weeks 24 weeks and 35 weeks
Dd2 at 9 weeks
This time I've had brown pink discharge most of this week and a few episodes of clotty dark blood.

If theres no cramping and it settles down it's not usually anything sinister. My cousin bleeds monthly through all her pregnancies and she has 5 kids.

Deffo get in touch with the dr or midwife if you can. It's too early for a scan at 5 weeks but if the bleeding stops I'd just take a test every few days or every week as if it is a miscarriage it would get fainter where if it's still there the lines would get stronger or stay strong

Thank you i have had slight cramps but very red blood and seems to be alot

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you went through this :(
Im going through something similar,
Im 3 weeks pregant and have just started bleeding, it's not enough to fill a pad but it's there when i pee and wipe, hope you are okay xx

It may be nothing, but your best bet is to get an appointment and find out. If there is a problem you’ll be glad to handle things quickly so you can have a healthy pregnancy as soon as possible. I miscarried in August and wish I had seen my OB much sooner than I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back