Possible line?

bubbea

Reaction score
hi everyone!

This has been a long and extremely complicated journey so I won’t go into detail

I’ve been doing ovulation tests and although I didn’t get a complete positive it did get darker line around cd16/17.

Today I’m cd24 and had the urge to do a pregnancy test- wishing I didn’t! I kinda thought after going back into the room I see a line but I don’t another test and now nothing. Am I mad is there a line?

A8D375EB-D3C7-4C62-B319-22BB70EAE26C.jpeg 3B158832-63DB-4E83-AC88-5258214A2096.jpeg

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I see anything.
It's a bit early to test too, might still be implanting at this point! Good luck!x

I see it :) wait 2 days and try again x

Thanks ladies! I did realise after I posted the most rubbish photos I was struggling to get camera to focus. I’ve added a filtered one

E4109D26-EED8-4B50-BD35-A9BEBFDD66A2.jpeg

It looks like the ink hadn't settled yet on the photo. You're probably around 6dpo, so it's still a bit early for line spotting, you would better start at 10dpo if you cannot not pee on a stick lol
Best is to wait another week hun!x

It looks like the ink hadn't settled yet on the photo. You're probably around 6dpo, so it's still a bit early for line spotting, you would better start at 10dpo if you cannot not pee on a stick lol
Best is to wait another week hun!x
Thank you! It’s our first cycle after a year off ttc for health issues and already I’m getting carried away ‍♀️♀️♀️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back