Possible labour??

Nikkijayne

Reaction score
I am 37 weeks today. I went in for monitoring on Friday because of high bp (which I have been watching myself as I don't technically have a mw,long story). That seemed to resolve itself and I did explain I had had an increase of Braxton hicks and crampy back pain. I have had a small bit of clear mucus in the last 2 weeks but not a complete show.
Yesterday I was having the cramps on/off all day and most of the night but eased. I have had cramping today but this evening it seems to have ramped up a notch and is quite painful. Baby is wriggling and moving ALOT more and the pain in my back when he does is getting to be a lot. Is this a normal thing or should I be ringing hospitals etc just incase? Any info would be much appreciated xxx

Monitor the contractions and if they're coming regularly and 5-10 mins apart then ring your hospital. Try taking some paracetamol and having a bath to try and ease them.
I'm 37 weeks today aswell and have had niggly pains almost every night for the past week but they've just been Braxton hicks xx

Last edited:
Possibly Hun but I'd wait and see if they stay regular and get stronger. I had the same yesterday however everything stopped overnight xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back