possible IB test thread

Crinkles90

Reaction score
Howdy :D

I'll be posting my daily hpt tests in here until i either get a pos or af shows up! *hope you don't mind* couldn't contain my excitement i was gonna hold off testing but as peanut said :D she got a faint after her ib bleeding i couldn't help myself!

spotting hasn't stopped although the cramping has!

so here is the first test :) (i suck with faint lines so if on any of the days i post you see something tell me lol! :D)

thank you and baby dust to all

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Let's see if this works

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 34
Hey sweetie, I can't see anything on that yet but its still early, when did you have the implantation bleed?

xxxx

hey hun! started yesterday was still spotting when i posted the picture only on wiping. gonna take a pic a day and fingers crossed!!! how are you?? 5dpo today right?? any symptoms? x

I don't see anything yet but there is still plenty of time yet! Looking forward to tomorrows test pictures :)

I will definitely be making a daily visit :D
Like everyone says you still have plenty of time :)

Thank you guys!! Peanut butter that's awesome! How do you do that? Can't see anything on this mornings one but still early like you say! Still spotting (this is day 3.. Only on wiping and is mostly brown) not to sure if that's normal so thought I'd mention it .. Have a good day ladies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Can't see anything either sorry Hun. Roll on tomorrow! I got a BFN too :-(

View attachment 57965

View attachment 57966

These are today's edited, see something in greyscale but might be shadow as I cant see it in negative.

I use photo shop on laptop or editer on my tablet, can probably download an app for free on Google play x

Last edited:
Yeah I am the same with Peanut. Not sure if it is a shadow.

I'm not sure hun, it may be a faint line, another day and it should be clearer
Fx for you

xxxxxx

thank you ladies :D I've turned into a poas addict! and I've tested again!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 20.30.19.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-01 at 20.30.19.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 39
Hey Crinkles. Hope your test is a BFP today xxx

Thabk you lilcurly feeling a little deflated now! Was hoping for a nice pink line this morning should have some cheapies arriving today will be using them going forward xx

Sorry it's dark had to resize the picture to upload it

Attachments

• 20160202_084559_resized.jpg
    20160202_084559_resized.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Not Sure if I'm seeing things but I might see a faint line. Don't quote me on it though!! Fingers toes and eyes crossed for you :) I did a test this morning hoping for a sign but nothing. Only just passed ov i think though so probably too soon for me xxxx

I put it in greyscale and sore a glimpse of something! But it might be shadow again :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back