Possible Chemical Pregnancy?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Frangipane, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Frangipane

Frangipane New Member

I know I won't know for sure unless I go to my Doctors for a chat but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced anything like this?

I'm on the implant at the moment so actively trying to prevent getting pregnant. I've had it in for almost 2 years and I love it, no periods, no symptoms - nothing. Except for this month and late last year.

This afternoon I went to the loo and noticed a pale brown discharge, every time I've looked since there has been a thin stringy thing along with the brown. It's not enough to need a pad- it's only there when I wipe it away.

It got me thinking as a week or so ago my boobs were sore and I've been having bad, period like stomach cramps and headaches all week. I have been sleeping funny this week which may explain headaches though.

Something similar did happen in December last year, pale brown discharge, stringy bits and then eventually I wiped a purpley-pink thicker piece of stringy tissue away. I had sore boobs then too but no nausea or headaches.

Thanks for reading this far and sorry if it was a little TMI! Any input would be appreciated!

2. Cherrybelly

Cherrybelly Well-Known Member

Hi,

The implant can cause pregnancy like symptoms so I'd imagine it's that. I used to have it, until TTC and often had light bleeding on it. Take a pregnancy test to put your mind at rest, but I'm pretty sure it'll be negative xx

3. Jenks125

Jenks125 Active Member

Hi

Doesn't sound like a chemical. As mentioned above its likely to be your implant, just because you haven't had a period with it doesn't mean that'll be the case for as long as you're on it. But if you're concerned you should do a test. X