Possible chemical? Help appreciated

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by madi9879, Aug 27, 2016.

1. madi9879

madi9879 Well-Known Member

So I was about 7 days late for my period and had sore breasts, I was really nauseous, dizzy, had headaches, very tired, and kept getting heartburn. I really felt pregnant and then on day 7 I started cramping and bleeding bright red it wasn't enough to need anything but there was a bit on my underwear after I woke up this morning. Does this sound like a chemical pregnancy?

2. Sugarpop

Sugarpop Well-Known Member

I would do a test. When I had a chemical (pretty sure it was) I got 3 positive tests & then started to bleed 2 days later. My bleeding wasn't very heavy and there was little pain.

3. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

Have your symptoms gone Hun? With all 3 of mine my nausea and sore boobs just disappeared overnight and I would start cramping and bleeding a few hours to a day later.
    Xx

4. madi9879

So far I'm still having the nausea, dizziness, and headache but I don't have any other symptoms. I'm still bleeding bright red, no clots and not bad enough to need anything more than a liner

5. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

It could be a chemical but then again there are many ladies who experience bleeding during pregnancy. My first I was 5+3 and I bled but it was nothing more than a period mild cramping etc.
    Deffo do another test after bleeding 1 day into chemical my test went negative and I had dark positives before then.

Good luck Hun xxx

6. madi9879

Thank you so much everyone. Also it feels way lighter than any of my periods have ever been so hopefully things are okay

7. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

I agree with the other ladies. Mine was after IVF so a bit later and started by passing huge grey clots. My symptoms disappeared overnight like the others. The bleeding was heavy but I had no cramps at all - absolutely nothing.

My best friend had bleeding throughout her pregnancy and we went to her beautiful little girl's 8th birthday party yesterday. I hope this is just early pregnancy bleeding. Xxx