Possible chemical? Help appreciated

madi9879

Reaction score
So I was about 7 days late for my period and had sore breasts, I was really nauseous, dizzy, had headaches, very tired, and kept getting heartburn. I really felt pregnant and then on day 7 I started cramping and bleeding bright red it wasn't enough to need anything but there was a bit on my underwear after I woke up this morning. Does this sound like a chemical pregnancy?

I would do a test. When I had a chemical (pretty sure it was) I got 3 positive tests & then started to bleed 2 days later. My bleeding wasn't very heavy and there was little pain.

Have your symptoms gone Hun? With all 3 of mine my nausea and sore boobs just disappeared overnight and I would start cramping and bleeding a few hours to a day later.
Xx

So far I'm still having the nausea, dizziness, and headache but I don't have any other symptoms. I'm still bleeding bright red, no clots and not bad enough to need anything more than a liner

It could be a chemical but then again there are many ladies who experience bleeding during pregnancy. My first I was 5+3 and I bled but it was nothing more than a period mild cramping etc.
Deffo do another test after bleeding 1 day into chemical my test went negative and I had dark positives before then.

Good luck Hun xxx

Thank you so much everyone. Also it feels way lighter than any of my periods have ever been so hopefully things are okay

I agree with the other ladies. Mine was after IVF so a bit later and started by passing huge grey clots. My symptoms disappeared overnight like the others. The bleeding was heavy but I had no cramps at all - absolutely nothing.

My best friend had bleeding throughout her pregnancy and we went to her beautiful little girl's 8th birthday party yesterday. I hope this is just early pregnancy bleeding. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back