Positve, Negative, or Invalid?

lemur9

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what this means? This is an ovulation test, not pregnancy test. I am so confused. Today is CD8. I tested this morning with first urine and then again this afternoon after not drinking anything for 2.5 hours. The test window has a line, but you can hardly see it. Does that mean it is invalid? Or is it positive because technically the sample window is darker (on BOTH tests). Someone please help me! :confused:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-01-06-15-50-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-06-15-50-20.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
It's an ovulation test, sorry, I failed to put that before. Does that still mean its positive?

Looks negative to me... test line should be same shade or darker than control for positive

Yeah I agree its negative for the moment, keep testing the line should get darker soon :)

Thanks. Trying to stay positive this time around. That just means I'll need to get more tests and hope for the best :)

I use the dip tests, internet cheapeis, think I get 100 for a tenner form ebay. I tested twice daily when I was expecting to Ov but it was getting me down never seeing a proper dark official positive OPK so I stopped completely so I wasnt pressurising myself when we DTD

Looks like you're getting close. Keep testing! Good luck xx

Oh, negative for an ovulation test. I didn't realise it was in the opk section! Xx

Thank you, everyone. This was the first time that the control/test window was faint like that so I was very confused. I use 3 different apps on my phone (one of them for the past 2.5 years) and they all have next Tuesday as the day. Unfortunately the OH will be out of town on Sunday until next Saturday. I was really hoping this meant I was going to ovulate early this month haha Here's to wishing! :) maybe things will work out and some buddies will stay and swim around for a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back