**** Positivity's Labour thread*** Baby is here!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, hope things get moving quickly for you! x

Tapatalking!

What's happening now? Get doing squats and physical jerks missy. Evict that baby. Do I need to sneak up behind you and pop a balloon?

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

I think NK you need to send thosr famous labour fairies that made mt.labour 2 hours long ;)

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Keeping my eyes peeled here xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Eeeeekkkk Pos - you are going to have a baby on my Birthday!!! (I'm 21 again tomorrow :lol:)

xxxxxxx

Eeeeekkkk Pos - you are going to have a baby on my Birthday!!! (I'm 21 again tomorrow :lol:)

xxxxxxx

What a great day then :yay: I better bloody have her by tomorrow lol!

My mum drives me bloody nuts! At 2:30am when we got home I said to her 'in the morning don't wake me I need sleep' specifically made the point. 9am she comes in 'Sarah u need to drink water' - so that was me awake! This afternoon I said I'm going for a sleep don't wake me - 4:30 she's banging around then comes in and woke me up. She just doesn't get that I need as much sleep as possible, really pissed me off!!! She does it alllll the time as well! There's been times where I come round here to get a baby free sleep and she has to wake me ! Arrgghhh!! X

Fx for a speedy labour tomorrow hun, or tonight! Xx

Woohoo!! Best of luck hun, will be stalking :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Good luck Hun. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

Lotsa luck pos! Your mum just sounds excited and maybe a bit nervous for you. But sleep is so precious I totally understand xxx

Eeeep! Best of luck Pos! I cannot wait for her to be here! :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's how i was induced, was quick. Fx for you Xx

Tapatalking :-D Can't see tickers...

Best of luck for today sweetie. I hope you're holding her very soon. I shall release the magic labour fairies. They'll pull her out for you and she'll float out on a perfumed cushion xxx

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back