**** Positivity's Labour thread*** Baby is here!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyy soooo exciting ... push..pant...push....pant ;-)

Good luck hunny hope you have a nice quick labour, can't wait to meet your little lady xxx

Oooh. Go pos. can't wait to hear she's here. X

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

It's been over an hour since I last heard from her, at that stage she reckoned she was less than 5 mins apart with contractions so she may be progressing quickly :) eep!

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Hey girls!

Thanks for all ur wishes!

Well I had to come to hospital tonight to pick up a prescription so have used the opportunity to come to triage as contractions were coming quickly so was a bit worried but seem to have slowed down now. I will keep lovely Jayne updated xxx

Good luck pos! Hope its nice and quick! xxx

Just updated page 1, she's being a trooper :love: x

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Lots of luck hun hope ur little one doesnt keep u waiting too much longer xxx

Don't want to wake up Jayne so thought I'd update here. Contractions have slowed right down so iv come home. Think I might be in for the long run! X

Hope you get some rest before they start up again x did they examine you at all? X

Good luck pos, I'm sure you'll be marvellous x

Eeeek just seen this. Good luck sweetheart xxx

Don't want to wake up Jayne so thought I'd update here. Contractions have slowed right down so iv come home. Think I might be in for the long run! X

Pfftt I was expecting a baby this morning ;-)

Good luck! Hope baby isn't too long xxx

Tapatalking. X

No baby! :(

Contractions have bloody stopped!!!!! Mw said I'm ready to go but only 2cm. She wrote a note in my notes to say that rather than induce me with gel they should be able to just break my waters and baby should come quickly!

So that would be nice - going in for it at 10am tomorrow if she's not here before then xx

Best of luck Pos. eeeee I'm excited. Hope she doesn't keep you waiting too long. xxx

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Good luck for labour before tomoro morning! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Hi hun. It still might still happen really quick. I was stuck at 1cm for what seemed like an eternity, then went from 4 to 10 in 20 minutes! Take it easy and best of luck to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back