Positive?

Loumc86

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post as I’m new to this - my first month using OPK. The past 5 days have been definite negatives with no line whatsoever, so I’m not sure about today’s, would anyone take a look and let me know what you think? Thank you

F8D21214-2048-400D-A018-4996284FF496.jpeg

Which one is test line and which is control line? The test line should be equal if not darker than control line I think?

Thank you! That’s what I thought, the control line is definitely darker, I just wasn’t sure as I’ve had no line at all up until today. Will keep on with the OPKs and hopefully get a darker line

No problem love, they are sometimes misleading aren’t they!

Yeh! I guess it might take a few tries to be able to read these accurately! :?

Today’s OPK - Still not quite as dark as the control line but definitely getting closer to it!

That’s looks positive to me!!
You are basically going to ovulate VERY soon so I would definitely be DTD for the next few days so there will be swimmers waiting up there.

Thank you both! Good luck with yours too :smile:
Really glad I bought these now as it turns out the app I’ve been using has been predicting my ovulation a few days early

Oh really what one do you use? I use flo but my periods have been so mucked up I don’t really follow it religiously, although since logging positive test ( I think it positive) it’s obviously narrowed my fertile days down. I did one last night and again tonight and can’t see no difference, doesn’t look stronger or lighter so no idea really! Be good to track together! Lol

I’ve been using clue, initially just to keep and eye on things after coming off the pill but started paying more attention to it the past few months while TTC. I entered today’s OPK as a positive and it’s updated and moved some dates around etc.
They’re so confusing aren’t they, I couldn’t tell if my eyes were tricking me! lol

Yeah I know what you mean, my one did that are yous till getting positives? I got negative on Friday so hoping that combined with the ewcm I ovulated. Not sure what day you count as actual ovulation day though! LOl

I had positive OPK thurs & fri so treating it as if I’d ovulate either fri or sat but that’s just a guess based on the tests and the updated ovulation date on my app after entering the OPK results :think:
Here’s hoping we’ve guessed right! x

Yep! Hate this part, every twinge you wonder if there’s anything going on don’t ya:2ww:

Yes! Well good luck, you’ll have to let us know how you get on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back