positive??

nicky1987

Reaction score
could the bottom test be my positive? its the darkest ive ever had. it was at 2pm today ad im CD18 any thoughts would be appreciated x

Attachments

• kjitdrsw 023.jpg
    kjitdrsw 023.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 43
  • kjitdrsw 022.jpg
    kjitdrsw 022.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 49
  • kjitdrsw 021.jpg
    kjitdrsw 021.jpg
    236.9 KB · Views: 49
haha i thought you might be the first to reply!! im not 100% sure but its my best yet! im too scared to use my last test!! x

Hiya hun I just had a look at these and it does look quite likely that this was it, you could have missed the actual surge and it has picked up as close to it as time would allow, all we cazn do is wait and see, im keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

thanks for looking hun!! just looking at the digital ones on ebay now! hopefully i wont need to buy any!! x

Hiya,
Nicky, was it positive? I am having the same issue with lots of fainter lines, they are getting wider and a bit darker but never as dark as control line. I've had one natural period since coming off the pill and my cycle was 34 days. I started testing on day 6 as was worried about missing the surge, but charts suggested starting testing on day 17. It's day 21 and I've just had the darkest line yet, but still not as dark as control line. It would be useful to know if your results really were positive. I have PCOS but not severely as my 1st baby was conceived easier than expected. Also, my skin has broken out and is more oily than usual so hoping these are all good signs,
xx

Hiya hun, to be honest im not sure. if it was my positive then my period is 2.5 weeks late but pregnancy tests are all negative!! i have an appointment with the doctors on wednesday to see if theres anything wrong. xxx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I just registered on Liliypie to get the ticker like DaisyPurple, and I put all my details in and it says today is Ovulation Day! I just need to figure out how to get the ticker on here now, can you tell I am a newbie?! ; )

xx

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I just registered on Liliypie to get the ticker like DaisyPurple, and I put all my details in and it says today is Ovulation Day! I just need to figure out how to get the ticker on here now, can you tell I am a newbie?! ; )

xx

Sorry I've only just read this .hun, I'm off to sleep in a min but will be back on tomoz and will try and help then, failing that there is a section for help :) xx

xx

Sorry I've only just read this .hun, I'm off to sleep in a min but will be back on tomoz and will try and help then, failing that there is a section for help :) xx

I've managed to sort it, but thanks! I needed 5 posts before I could get a signature. On the 2WW now...and I am very impatient! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back