Positive vibes

MrsCK

Reaction score
Hi ladies

There are so many of us going through terrible times at the moment I just wanted to send some positive vibes out there. Fingers crossed things get better for us all x

:dust:

This forum is definitely in need of positive vibes. Don't know what on earth is going on at the moment as lots of ladies on here are being really messed around by their bodies.
Fx things work out for everybody xx

Yep I'm sending positive thoughts too xxxx

Lots of love and Positive thoughts for everyone in TRI 1 :love::love::love: :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Michelle x

Positive thoughts of light and love to everyone in Tri1 at the moment, too much tragedy and worry at the moment.

I was thinking the same, checked in on you ladies on sun and was so saddened by it all. You wouldn't wish these feelings on your worst enemies. Massive positivity and baby dust to all you ladies :dust: :dust: :hug:

sending positive thoughts to all those going through a tough, difficult and uncertain time :)

i have been there twice and know what a horrible time it is......

I've shook my head at many threads in tri 1 this week. Horrible. Good luck ladies xx

Sending a huge dose of positive vibe your way ladies. Stay strong, its such a tough time. Xxx

This thread is just about to make me cry. So many people wishing strangers good luck and wishes for good news ect. It's just got me all choked up. It really makes a difference to know people are routing for your baby. I've been told mine won't make 10 weeks and even tho I know and have kinda accepted it it still feels so good to have people to wish you luck. Your all amazing and I'm sure everyone else in trouble right now feels the same x

Massive good luck to everyone that's having bleeding/pain/scan issues. We need lots of Dec and Jan babies to pull through. There's so many mummies here desperate to meet you all xxx

This thread is just about to make me cry. So many people wishing strangers good luck and wishes for good news ect. It's just got me all choked up. It really makes a difference to know people are routing for your baby. I've been told mine won't make 10 weeks and even tho I know and have kinda accepted it it still feels so good to have people to wish you luck. Your all amazing and I'm sure everyone else in trouble right now feels the same x

I really does make a difference. Thank you ladies xxx

Massive good luck to everyone that's having bleeding/pain/scan issues. We need lots of Dec and Jan babies to pull through. There's so many mummies here desperate to meet you all xxx

So true, there are so many of us desperate to meet our babies in Dec and Jan Fx we get too xxx

Thanks girls, this made thread made me cry, emotions are everywhere today.

Sending positive thoughts, love and energy to everyone struggling at the minute and even those that are not!!!!

We can get through this girls!

Fingers crossed for everyone! So many people having a hard time on here lately were all here to listen chat and cry anytime anybody needs it! I honestly don't know what I'd do without this forum x

I've just had my loss and this forum has really helped me stay strong so far. I think I may just be trying to be brave, but through reading and chatting to other ladies who have gone through similar it is very therapeutic.
I wish everyone happy healthy babies and really hope I'm back here soon with a bfp xxx

my bum is barely in the door but i'm floored by everyone's warm words and support. what an awesome forum! thank you all for being there xx

Positive thoughts and vibes for everyone! Here is to hoping the rest of our time in tri one will pass smoothly, quickly, and joyfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back