Positive Thoughts.. Help Needed Please!

Incognito

Reaction score
Ok so AF came today ( insert swear word here )

But there's always next month so..

Her arrival today shows I'm pretty regular 25/26 day cycle.

I am going to proper chart everything etc what do I need to do and when?

From last day of my period record temp & Symptoms?

I have the Ovulation test thingies from EBay when do I start testing?

Anything else I need to look for?

Keep me focused on success n not on crying x

Hello you are must try and stay positive - I am beginning to struggle with positive thoughts just entered cycle 10!

With opks you need to start testing from aroud cd7 or 8 i also have 25/26 cycle and that is when I start I also test twice a day once at about 2pm and again about 7pm, and yes that can be interesting at work!!

I am also charting temps although this is my second month so I'm no expert!

The other think to look for is lots of ewcm (egg white cervical mucus) this is a good sign on ov!

Good luck and lots of baby dust

xx

Hey, I feel a bit like you. Mine also showed up today. Look on the bright side of a regular cycle and the fact you're now not far off trying again x

Hi

I have a 25/26 day cycle and I always start from day 8 but I have known to wait up to day 12/13 for a positive line so keep going with it.

You can use Conceive plus which helps with the swimmers and take pregnacare or folic acid.

Legs up after DTD and take your temp through the month as this will rise shortly after ovulation. Do this with a digital device and take your temp first thing in the morning.

Goos Luck

Love Gizzy xx

I've just asked a similar thing so mayb we can help each other I nearly cried when AF came this morning very hard to stay positive isn't it this forum is helping me so much tho

Ha, I actually did have a little cry when I got in from work. I don't even care how silly I'm being really! You invest so much emotionally in this process.

Thank you so much girls..

I am going to start a blog this time.. be good to link with the others on this thread with similar cycles :)

Tonight I ma having a bottle of my fave rose wine x

Love n hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back