Positive then negative??

Sunnydays

Reaction score
Morning ladies. I did a digital test yesterday evening and it was positive, then I've done a line test this morning with fmu and it was negative??? Has anyone experienced this? They were both the same sensitivity of 10. My mind is now is complete overdrive. It couldn't have been a false positive on the digital yesterday could it? I'm having symptoms galore but panicking about the negative results this morning now. I'm still only 12dpo today x

As you're testing early try testing in the evening time if you hold for 4/5hours, I always got better results with afternoon/ evening tests when it's before AF is due.

I'd say it is too early to be sure. Different brand tests dont compare even when they say they are the same sensitivity. Also it could just be that your pee was more diluted for some reason. They say to test in the morning but I always had better lines in the evening too. False positives are very rare so that is unlikely, although I expect it has happened. It could also be a chemical pregnancy (early loss)but it is too early to think the worse. I would test again tomorrow, or the next day, if you can wait that long (if it was me I would have done 10 tests by the end of the day :)).

Last edited:
Thanks ladies. I will test again tonight. This baby lark is a head wreck isn't it x

Last edited:
Yes hun I had a positive on FRER at 10dpo then negative on a Boots test at 11dpo both with FMU. I'm Definitely pregnant :) I'd say you are Too! The tests can be hit and miss so early on as they're testing for such tiny amounts of hormone and different tests can have different amounts of dye in, or your urine can be slightly less concentrated at different times xx

Yes hun I had a positive on FRER at 10dpo then negative on a Boots test at 11dpo both with FMU. I'm Definitely pregnant :) I'd say you are Too! The tests can be hit and miss so early on as they're testing for such tiny amounts of hormone and different tests can have different amounts of dye in, or your urine can be slightly less concentrated at different times xx

Thanks so much Hun, that has made me feel so much better. I'm pretty certain I am because of how I'm feeling but the test this morning just sent me wobbling. I've just ordered some frer that will arrive tomorrow so will use them tomorrow and Saturday. Thanks again. X

Af arrived today, heavier than normal so I can only assume it was a chemical. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back