Positive test then negative a couple days later

Jamieleigh9

Reaction score
hi! Basically I missed my period by one day so I took 2 strip tests but came back faint but still positive so I decided while I was at work to go and buy a more expensive test so I bought a clear blue one that requires a plus and line for a positive and that’s exactly what I got! Great I thought I’m pregnant. Then the following day I took another strip test still faint but positive, today 4 days since missed period I took a clear blue digital and it says not pregnant however I took it on my 4th wee of the day, does this make a difference?? I’m devastated! What do yous recommend, should I test again in the morning or should I wait another couple of days?? I’ve had no bleeding and still feel nauseous etc.

Maybe ur wee was too diluted being ur 4th wee and not holding it for good few hours.
U could wait few more days. Very hard I know. Or u could ask for blood test to check for ur hcg to see if its doubling. Let me kne how I get on

perhaps!! That’s what I’m hoping so anyway. I’ve got so excited with seeing all the positives that I can’t even put into words how devastated I was with that negative. Yes I’m gonna wait a few days and see! I’ve asked my doctor for a blood test but she said they only do urine tests so I’m booked in for that tomorrow morning so hopefully that comes back positive ! I’ll let you know thanks so much!

Yay Congratulations:bfp:
Fab news wishing u very healthy pregnancy journey ahead <3

I’m bleeding today :( think I’m having a chemical pregnancy. Have a doctors app at half 9. So devastated! Thank you though

Oh no :(
Is it heavy?
Did doc take ur blood so u can compare ur levels x

Yes I’ve miscarried or whatever you call it this early. I was nearly 7 weeks. My heart is broken. I can’t wrap my head around it :(

So so sorry. I know how hard it is. Just take time for yourself. Big hugs to you. Here if u ever need to chat about anything at all x

Thank you so much lovely! Just can’t get over it. I feel as though I’m grieving a loved one. It’s absolutely terrible! Xx

I know what u mean. I had all lovely thoughts and visions in my head and then it was all over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back