Positive test result??

Discussion in 'OPK Testing Gallery' started by Haylz2702, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Haylz2702

Haylz2702 New Member

What do you think?

(My last post disappeared :/ )

Attached Files:

2. Vintageling

Vintageling Well-Known Member

for an OPK that is negative but Im abit confused as it looks like the morrisons own brand pregnancy test.
    I use the one step opks got them from amazon they are internet cheapies but are pretty good.
    From what I have been told by the lovely ladies of this forum is that an OPK has to be close or the same darkness as the control line for it to be positive.

3. Haylz2702

Haylz2702 New Member

It's actually a Wilkinsons own brand but I read on the instructions it can be lighter or darker either but same thickness and it looks as tho both lines are the same thickness. On other similar looking tests I've seen near enough the same thing just darker I saw one earlier today that was lighter than my test line but it was a definite positive! :)

4. Vintageling

Yea normally with ovulation tests they have to be darker be chase you always have that hormone so you will always get a line but to find ovulation your LH spikes so you get a strong line

5. Vintageling

If it's a pregnancy test it's positive but ovulation test it's not I'm just abit confused because this is in the ovulation test gallery.

6. IVW

IVW Well-Known Member

She has since posted in the correct thread :)

7. Vintageling

Thanks hun I was just dead confused beucase I didn't think it looked like an opk but I don't know what all the different brands look like