Positive test but previous ectopic

Bettyxo

Reaction score
Hey, had 2 positive tests 2 days ago (huge shock, not expected). Clear blue said 1-2 weeks and I’m 8 days late. I’m so so anxious due to a past ectopic 2 years ago. I’m feeling every niggle, cramp and twinge and it’s worrying me!! They’re not in a particular place, they fluctuate from low centre, to left and right, maybe more on my left (left tube was removed), and it’s not pain it’s just crampy. I’m not taking pain relief, but I feel like I’m obsessing over every feeling. I have NO symptoms either, apart from feeling all over the place, my pregnancy before I couldnt even bare to touch my boobs as they was so sore, and I was tired all the time. I feel like everything was a blur, it was very traumatic but can’t remember my first actual pain, where it was, how it started, whether it started mild and got worse, I’m just very nervous and stressing at everything. I feel like I’m preparing myself for the worst so I don’t get my hopes up, has anyone got any reassuring stories? I’m waiting for a phone call back from doc and due to working on a gynae ward, they are getting me in for a scan next week. I have things in place, and being well looked after, I’m just after some advice or some similar stories.

Much appreciated x

Its very normal to feel how you are after having a traumatic time last time you were pregnant but try and stay positive.
Its really good that you are being looked after and you are going to get an early scan, this should really hope.
Wishing you lots of luck hun and i hope it's a sticky bean x

Its very normal to feel how you are after having a traumatic time last time you were pregnant but try and stay positive.
Its really good that you are being looked after and you are going to get an early scan, this should really hope.
Wishing you lots of luck hun and i hope it's a sticky bean x

Thankyou so much x

I had an ectopic pregnancy in 2018 and can remember having pain on one side of my abdomen. If you’re saying it is fluctuating and moving that’s a good sign. Try not to overthink as you’ll stress yourself out. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back