Positive or just wishful thinking?

Lara08

Reaction score
The feint line appeared quickly after the control line! It is very feint though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 119
That looks like a positive to me Lara. Its faint but pink I would defo say a BFP. Congrats!!!

thats a bfp!! it's pink!! congratulations!! xx

I can see a line - congratulations :)

How many dpo? X

Hi, I don't actually know as I only came off Cerazette 2 weeks ago and it had stopped my periods soooo I really don't know

it wouldn't pick up a positive line if you weren't pregnant! congrats!! i'd say you're defo pregnant! this is how my BFP looked like! x

hi guys, i took another 2 tests this morning, both negative... Different brands. I am living in Zambia and its impossible to find a brand ive ever heard of! I cant find any info on them online. One of the negatives was a brand called Trutest...claims to be highly sensitive. The other was a real cheapy that has to be done in the morning so im guessing less sensitive. I could be less than 1 week pg so not completley lost hope but almost!

i cant remember the name of the positive...(at work so will post the name later) feeling a bit achey...like going to come on my period but nothing yet! Was at friends last night who commented on how well and fresh i was looking...all the right signs...so obviously a bit gutted with this mornings result!

I would say wait a few more days, maybe two and test again. When is AF due?

i dont know as i only came off Cerezette 2 weeks ago and it had stopped my periods.

I guess if I could find a digital test anywhere it would be a waste of money at this stage. I imagine it would be negative either way as it's still so early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back